Sealy announces introduction of new 2013 Sealy Posturepedic line
Sealy Corporation, a manufacturer of mattresses, has announced the introduction of the new 2013 Sealy Posturepedic line, a new offering comprised of three mattress series. "For more than 60 years, Sealy Posturepedic has been at the forefront of the latest sleep technologies, and our 2013 line is no exception," said Jodi Allen, chief marketing officer, Sealy. In addition to the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series, the 2013 line also includes a new Sealy Posturepedic Classic Series and a refreshed Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series.
Each mattress features quality construction and is backed by a collection of proprietary technologies found in every Posturepedic mattress, including the CoreSupport Center, which offers additional support in the middle, and the SolidEdge System, designed to create a supportive seating area around the perimeter of the mattress so the full surface of the bed can be used without the risk of roll-offs.
- Sealy Posturepedic® Hybrid Series
- The Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid features a half-and-half design that delivers the cooling comfort of gel memory foam in the top half and the deep support of titanium alloy springs in the bottom half.
- Crafted with advanced OptiCool gel memory foam which is more effective at removing excess heat than standard gel memory foam alone.
OptiCool is the only gel memory foam on the market to be fused with Outlast, which is more effective at removing excess heat than standard gel memory foam alone.
- In the bottom half of the hybrid mattress is Sealy's patented titanium alloy Apex coils, a two-stage coil design which is softer at the top for comfort and firmer underneath to provide superior support. Each coil is also individually encased to minimize motion transfer between sleep partners.
Sealy Posturepedic® Gel Series
The Sealy Posturepedic Gel Series offers enhanced support and gel memory foam in each model to conform to the consumer's unique shape and weight while promoting a cool sleeping environment.
The entire mattress is supported by individually-cased titanium alloy coils. Super-strong and super-light, each Apex coil is built to last a lifetime and features the same two-stage design used within the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Series to provide comfortable, deep-down support while minimizing motion transfer.
Sealy Posturepedic® Classic Series
In keeping with the brand's long standing heritage of support, the Sealy Posturepedic Classic Series debuts a new coil design with the Posturepedic Classic Coil, a titanium alloy design that improves the stability and quietness of the bed, while still giving consumers quality support.
- The combination of support and technology comes with every Sealy Posturepedic mattress because every Sealy Posturepedic mattress is designed and built in the USA, guaranteeing the quality expected from America's oldest and best loved brand.